CMS100 Card Reader
The card management system can save labor costs, and reduce auditing stress. All top-ups and cash settlements are completed at the cash register to avoid unnecessary cash handling. This solves the problem of miscalculation and difference between the cash and computer accounts of other branches, and increase the time cost of checking and reconciling.
- Applicable to all: game machine machines with the functions of opening points, returning coins, and issuing lottery tickets.
- Card Information High security
- Two signal modes compatible with a large variety of gaming consoles.
- Instantly connect multiple devices for easy management
- Interface: RS232 / PULSE
- Card type:
Compliant with ISO 7816 contact smart card
- Installation site: Indoor
- Power Source: 12V DC
- Standby: 1.5 ~ 1.6W
- Power Consumption:
Stand by: 1.2 ~ 1.3 W
Maximum: 2.3 W
- Temperature Range:
Operating Temperature: 0 ~ 60° C
Storage Temperature: -10 ~ 80° C
Humidity: 20 ~ 70％ RH
- Weight: 310 ±10 g
- Dimension: 142 x 91 x 44 mm
- Screen Size: 71 x 39 mm